3rd January 2021
The following are the COVID-19 guidelines followed by RCAG during the course of its Weekly Sunday Service Production
· All Visitors are mandated to wear a face-mask through out the service, until completion.
· Avoid handshakes/hugs & encourage social distancing (Elbow-Greet/Air-hugs only).
. Kids below the age of 10 and Elderly above the age of 60 are requested to stay-at-home.
. Stay-at-home if you are feeling unwell.
. Maintain at least 1 metre distance while meeting the Pastor for Prayers. Wear a Mask if you cannot
guarantee this distance.
. Cover a sneeze or cough with a tissue or bent elbow, and immediately dispose of tissue in a closed-lid bin.
Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
Production Support Playbook
· Ensure Masks & Gloves are used during the Communion.
. Provide necessary supplies – hand hygiene stations, hand sanitiser or soap and water, tissues, closed-lid bins,
masks(if visitor has not brought one)
· Hand Sanitisers are installed at Entrance & Exits and ensure refill & maintenance.
· All workstations are cleaned and have hygienic Surfaces (e.g. desks and tables) and objects (e.g. Mics,
Console, Cameras, Laptops, PC keyboard and all other peripherals/equipments).
· The Lectern is cleaned/sanitised in the beginning/ending of each service.
· Every guest speaker will have a dedicated Mic.
. Sanitise surroundings including chairs and commonly touched surfaces after each service.
Caution: The reader must contact the Sr. Pastor to obtain the Master Copy of the guidelines. To ensure that the printed or screenshot copies are current, compare the revision level & date of the printed copy to the Master.